Make career in fitness with Master Personal Trainer Course Get certified & gain recognition globally Personal training is not just …
Make career in fitness with Master Personal Trainer Course
Get certified & gain recognition globallyPersonal training is not just about helping people during a workout session, but preparing an exercise or diet plan that is effective and fits well in the schedule. To do so, one needs to have ample information on nutrition and human anatomy. Hence certification exams help you to gain such information and deal with different cases in your professional career. GSB Master Personal Trainer Course is a comprehensive fitness program designed to cover a curriculum that is recommended to clear several international certification examinations.
What will you learn from this Master Personal Trainer Certification Program?This course will impart all the skills required to offer effective consultation to the clients. The learning journey will start from the basics of Human Anatomy & Exercise Physiology as one should have ample knowledge of different joints, ligaments, and other internal components. It will help prepare a workout plan that is right for people with varying requirements of the body and health goals. The next phase of learning will include a focus on interpersonal skills like communication skills & teaching techniques. It will also help in the personality development of the trainer & offer a seamless experience to the people at the time of consultation. The next phase of the course focuses on optimizing workout plans to help achieve fitness goals in the pre-determined period & prevent injuries like rotator cuff tear, sprain, etc.
- Human Anatomy And Physiology:
- Cardiovascular system:- This system of the body consists of blood and blood-producing or transferring components like the heart, veins, and arteries. It makes sure that oxygen and nutrients are transferred to each cell of the body via some connective tissues known as blood cells.
- Nervous system:- This system of the body is responsible for collecting information and process it from different senses (smell, see, touch, hear, taste) through nerves. The brain processes the information and instructs the muscles to perform tasks accordingly.
- Endocrine System:- It influences the body to generate several hormones in adequate quantity.
- Muscular system:- It includes all muscles, tissues, and ligaments present in the body, like rotator cuff muscles present in the shoulder joint. It helps in facilitating the mobility of the body.
- Skeletal System:- It is the bony structure that keeps the body firm and protects internal organs from injury.
- GI Tract:- Gastrointestinal tract consists of several organs like the mouth, food pipe, stomach, intestines, and anus. The nutrition that we take in the form of food and is first passed through this tract and affects the digestive system that includes the liver, pancreas, and gallbladder.
- Respiratory system:- This system is responsible for maintaining sufficient oxygen levels and exhale carbon dioxide.
- Movements and Joints:- Every type of joint allows only a series of movements. Hence, it is important to have knowledge on this topic to perform exercises in the right technique to avoid injuries.
- How Does Slide Filament Theory Work?
- Planes Of Motion
- Physiology Of Exercise
- Nutrition Management
- Role And Scope Of A Personal Trainer
- Principal Of Adherence And Motivation
- Health Psychology And Basics Of Behavioural Change
- Teaching Techniques And Communication
- Physiology Assessment
- Understanding The IFT Fitness Training Model
- Building Rapport And The Initial Investigation Stage (Risk Stratification)
- Functional Assessment
- Cardiorespiratory Training Programming And Progression
- Functional Programing For Stability, Mobility, And Movement
- Resistance Training Programming And Progression
- What Is Stretching And Various Methods For Improving Flexibility, Stretch Reflex, Muscle Spindle, Golgi Tendon, Reciprocal Inhibition, Autogenic Inhibition
- Exercise For Special Population (Children, Women, And Elderly)
- Common Musculoskeletal Injuries
- Legal Guidelines
- Exercise Movement Screening Upper Body (Example:- Bench Press, Lat Pull Down, Shoulder Press, Etc.)
- Exercise Movement Screening Lower Body (Example:- Squats, Lunges, Sumo Squats, Etc.)
- Skinfold Caliper Practical Assessment
- Blood Pressure Practical Assessment
How can GSB Master Personal training program make a difference in your career?
- 5-in-1 certification course: Comprehensive study material covering concepts of ACE, NSCA, ACSM, NASM, and CPT certification exam.
- Leading faculty: Renowned faculty with years of experience in the industry
- Flexible program with the practical approach: Learn online in the comfort of your house.
- E-Book 00:00:00
- Final Video Cardiovascular System 00:14:00
- Final Video Respiratory System 2 00:05:00
- Final Video GI Tract 00:06:00
- Final Video Endocrine 00:10:00
- Final Video Nervous System 00:05:00
- Final Video Planar Movement 00:24:00
- Final Video Skeletal System 00:08:00
- Final Video Muscular System 00:23:00
- Final Video Energy System 00:13:00
- Final Video Bio Mechanics 00:14:00
- Final Video Nutrition System 00:41:00
- Final Video PT 00:10:00
- Final Video Principle of Motivation 00:09:00
- Final Video Behaviour 00:03:00
- Final Video Risk Stratification 00:19:00
- Final Video Physiological Assesment 00:21:00
- Final Video Posture Assessment 00:25:00
- Final Video ACEIFT MODEL 00:21:00
- Final Video Resistance Training 00:26:00
- Final Video Cardiorespiratory System 00:44:00
- Final VideoCommon Muscular Skeletal Injuries 00:39:00
- Final Video Special Population 00:46:00
- Final Video Teaching Techniques 00:05:00
- RENDER ASSESMENT 00:00:00
- ACE/ACSM/NSCA CPT/GSB MPT Quiz 02:30:00
- BICEP CURLS 00:02:00
- BARBELL SUMO SQUAT 00:02:00
- SUMO DEADLIFT 00:02:00
- SHRUGS 00:02:00
- DUMBBELL LATERAL RAISE 00:02:00
- DUMBBELL PULLOVER 00:01:00
- DUMBELL KICKBACK 00:01:00
- DUMBELL WRIST CURL 00:01:00
- INCLINE BENCH PRESS 00:01:00
- LEG EXTENSION 00:01:00
- LOW PULLEY CABLE CROSSOVER 00:01:00
- LYING BARBELL TRICEP EXTENSION 00:01:00
- MACHINE PREACHER CURL 00:01:00
- MILITARY PRESS 00:01:00
- ONE ARM DUMBBELL ROW 00:01:00
- OVERHEAD DUMBBELL TRICEP EXTENSION 00:01:00
- PULL UP 00:01:00
- PUSH UP 00:02:00
- ROMANIAN DEADLIFT 00:02:00
- ROPE TRICEP PUSHDOWN 00:01:00
- DUMBBELL KICKBACK 00:01:00
- DUMBBELL HAMMER CURL 00:01:00
- CHIN UP 00:01:00
- CABLE CROSSOVER 00:01:00
- BENT OVER ROW 00:01:00
- BENT OVER LATERAL RAISE 00:01:00
- DUMBBELL SEATED CALF RAISE 00:01:00
- DUMBBELL FRONT RAISE 00:02:00
- DEADLIFT 00:02:00
- BENCH TRICEP DIPS 00:01:00
- BENCH PRESS 00:01:00
- BARBELL WRIST CURL 00:02:00
- BARBELL SUMO SQUAT 00:02:00
- BARBELL SQUAT 00:02:00
- BARBELL LUNGES 00:01:00