Effective Date: Apr 25, 2019
“Personal Data” is any information that enables us to identify you, directly or indirectly, by reference to an identifier such as your name, GSB account number, location, data, online identifier or one or more factors specific to your physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity.
Our Commitment to Privacy
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy, we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on every page of our Site.
The Information We Collect:
We will request only the information we need to provide the highest level of service to you. On some pages of the Site, you can order products, make requests, and register to receive materials. The types of Personal Data collected at these pages include:
Personal Data that you give us:
- Phone number
- Company Information
- Email address
- Credit/Debit Card Information
Personal Data we collect from you:
- Purchase information
- Payments due
- GSB Certifications information
- Disciplinary information
Our Site logs IP addresses and browser types for the purposes of system administration and user functionality. These logs will be analysed to improve the value of the materials available on our website. User sessions and user browsing behaviours may be tracked. We use non-identifying and aggregate information to better design our website. We also may collect browser type, device type (such as desktop, laptop, table, phone, etc.), operating system and local time zone. Please check your web browser if you want to learn what information your browser sends or how to change your settings.
How We Use Personal Data:
We will only process your Personal Data, including sharing it with third parties, where:
- you have provided your consent which can be withdrawn at any time,
- the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party,
- we are required by law,
- processing is required to protect your vital interests or those of another person, or
- processing is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate commercial interests, except where such interests are overridden by your rights and interests.
We may use Personal Data you give us for the following purposes:
- We use the information you provide about yourself or someone else when placing an order or making a request only to the extent necessary to complete that order or request;
- To carry out our obligations arising from your certification;
- To provide our Certified E-document, provided you have given your consent;
- To respond to your questions and provide related certification services such as renewal notices.
- To ensure that content from our Site is presented most effectively for you and the device you are viewing it on.
We may use Personal Data we collect about you for the following purposes:
- To administer our Site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- To improve our Site to ensure that content is presented most effectively for you and the device you are viewing it on;
- As part of our efforts to keep our Site safe and secure;
- To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you, and;
- To make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our Site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
When we share and who can access your Personal Data
- employees of GSBFIT Team,
- partners, suppliers and subcontractors,
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimization of our Site,
- credit processing and credit reference agencies, and,
- in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your Personal Data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
We will not sell your Personal Data to third parties without your consent. From time to time with your consent, we may send information about our services to the email or mailing address provided by you. To be removed from receiving any mailings, you may contact our customer service department at firstname.lastname@example.org or +91 9870518519. Unless we think that such action is necessary to comply with the law or legal process or to protect the interests of GSBFIT or others, we will not release your Personal Data without your consent.
We are headquartered in Gurgaon. Your Personal Data may be accessed by us or transferred to us in Gurgaon to our affiliates, partners, merchants or service providers who are located worldwide.
We will store your Personal Data, in a form which permits us to identify you, for no longer than is necessary for the purpose for which the Personal Data is processed. We may retain and use your Personal Data as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements and rights, or if it is not technically reasonably feasible to remove it. Consistent with these requirements, we will try to delete your Personal Data quickly upon request.
Rules for Submissions and Messages
Responsibility for what is posted in the discussion groups or other public forums lies with each user–you alone are responsible for the content of your messages, and the consequences of any such messages. We cannot and do not review every submission a user may make. We neither endorse nor guarantee the accuracy or propriety of any submission. We do, however, reserve the right but do not assume the obligation to delete submissions and restrict or prohibit your use of our sites for legal or other reasons.
Our Commitment to Data Security
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect. However, we cannot guarantee the security of information transmitted to us over the internet. You are responsible for keeping your password secret. Never give your password to anyone, even someone claiming to be an GSBFIT post your new course purchased assistance.
GSBFIT may link to other web sites. These sites may collect user information or solicit personal information. Since we do not control these sites, we are not responsible or liable for the privacy practices or content of such sites.
Our Commitment to Children’s Privacy:
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our website from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our Site is structured to attract anyone under 13. If we learn that Personal Data of persons less than 13 years old has been collected through our Site, we will take the appropriate steps to delete this information.
How to Access or Correct Your Information and How to Contact Us.
You may access or correct your Personal Data that we maintain by contacting our customer service department at email@example.com or by our Toll free no +91 9870518519. To better protect your privacy and security, your email address must match the email address used to establish your account. We use this procedure to better safeguard your information.
Policies of GSBFIT
(1) Health & Safety Policy
GSBFIT is committed to providing a Safe, Clean & Healthy Workplace for all Faculty & Employees. The objective of the safety and Health Program is to reduce or Eliminate disabling Injuries and Illnesses during the Training.
(2) Harassment Policy
GSBFIT is an equal Employment Opportunity Organization and is Committed to creating Healthy working Environment that enables Employees to work without fear of Prejudice, Gender Bias & a Harassment Free workplace to all Employees without regard to Race, Caste, Religion, Colour, Ancestry, Marital Status, Gender, Sexual Orientation, Age, Nationality, Ethnic origin or Disability.
All disputes subject to Gurgaon (Gurugram) Jurisdiction. In case of a complaint or a feedback, then please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we shall aim to resolve your issue within 48 hours.
(3) Safe-Guarding Policy
GSBFIT Commits to Protect all learners from Maltreatment & Ensuring that learners grow up in any Circumstances Consistent with the Provision of Safe & Effective Care. GSBFIT commit to taking action to Enable all learners to have the best Outcomes & Immediate Response to Concerns.
(4) Equality & Diversity Policy
GSBFIT is committed to Developing, Maintaining and Supporting a culture of Equality and Diversity in the Institute in which Staff & learners are treated Equitably, and where they can realize their Potential whatever their Age, Race, Colour, Nationality, Ethnic origin, Creed, Disability, Sexual Orientation, Sex, Gender identity, Marital or Civil Partnership Status, Parental status, Religion, belief or non-belief, Social or Economic class, Employment Status, or any other Criteria that cannot be shown to be Properly Justifiable.
(5) Cancellation Policy
Students can write on email@example.com and contact us on Academy’s Customer Care Number +91 9870518519.
GSBFIT Return Policy
Materials Return / Exchange Policy
Individuals who purchase materials/products are subject to the following policies:
- Exchanges of materials/products are not permitted. GSBFIT does not offer any sort of refund. GSB Management may help students to get the right study material or adjust paid fees with any other course/workshop which he/she wants to do in the future.
- If materials are returned in good condition within 7 days, no restocking fee will apply.
- Good condition is defined as being undamaged, unused and able to be re-sold without issue. The determination of any returned items’ condition will be ultimately determined by GSBFIT.
- If the item(s) are not returned in good condition, a 20% restocking fee will apply, which is applied to the total full cost of the program or materials (excluding sales tax and shipping costs), regardless if paid in full or through a full or partial payment plan.
- To exchange your product please contact us well in advance and please contact us via our customer care number +91 9870518519 and write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org simultaneously too.
- Shipping charges related to returns and refunds are non-refundable. GSBFIT is not responsible for shipping charges related to returns or refunds. The costs associated with shipping a product back to GSBFIT from refusing a delivery shall be deducted from any refund.
- GSB Management requests students to check every detail minutely before placing their Orders because GSB Management will not be responsible for any wrongly placed order by a Student.
Online Courseware/eBook Return Policy
All online courseware sold by GSBFIT is non-refundable.
Electronic version(s) of GSBFIT textbooks (eBooks) are non-refundable in any of the Situation.
Exam Voucher Return Policy
Candidates who purchase certification study programs that include an exam voucher are subject to the following policies:
- Exam vouchers that have been redeemed are non-refundable.
- Exam vouchers are non-transferable.
- Exam vouchers must be redeemed within 6 months from the original date of purchase.
- Extensions are not given on exam vouchers.
Individually sold exam vouchers are non-refundable.
Live Education Policy
- Candidates who purchase and schedule a Live Class are not eligible for any refund in any of the situation. GSBFIT do not encourage or appreciate refund for any purchased course by Student.
- Candidates who purchase and schedule a Tutoring Session with GSBFIT are subject to the following policies:
- Tutor sessions are non-refundable
- Tutor sessions are non-transferable
- Once scheduled, tutor sessions cannot be cancelled
In the unlikely event that a product arrives to you damaged, please contact us immediately by emailing on email@example.com or by calling upon +919870518519, between 10 a.m. and 6 p.m., Monday–Saturday. Any inquiry related to lost or damaged goods must be initiated within 15 days of purchase.
All of our products are shipped to our customers directly from the GSBFIT Headquarters in Gurgaon. All returned or exchanged materials / products must have a return/exchange authorization code and should be addressed to:
Plot no 108, Go work, 7th floor